1. IRW will run late due to my academic duties. The topic: Genetic Algorithms. It covers recent advances in the field and dozen of videos relevant to GA.
2. My vector analyzer and binary calculator is ready, but I need to double test its accuracy. It accept vectors in the order of 10,000 elements. Cool!
3. Thank you for those using the Levenshtein Edit Distance Tool and for your suggestions.
4. The course on Web Mining and Business Intelligence is getting ready.
5. Current academic duties are limiting my time. Sorry. I need to be away from the web. Stick with me.