This is a new statistical and data mining tool, available now at
It greatly simplifies the work of those dealing with data transformation problems.
About the tool:
- This tool lets you transform a data set by applying one or more Box-Cox Power Transformations. The research articles given in the References section of the tool cover this topic.
- To use the tool enter one data set value per line. End each line by hitting the
Enterkey so these are recognized as individual entries.
- To apply multiple transforms, check preset field.
- To apply a single transform, uncheck preset field and enter a p value (p ∈ [-2,+2]).
- Submit or reset form as needed.
We added a new feature to the tool so it now lets users return all non-negative transforms.