The current issue of IRW should reach subscribers inbox during the day or at the latest, tomorrow.
In this issue:
- Featuring article: Hackers: Taxonomy and Writing Styles
Due to the increasing interest in developing Information Retrieval and Data Mining courses at the intersection of Information Security, this issue of the newsletter covers a brief taxonomy on hackers and their writing styles.
- QA: Excel Matrix Multiplications: How to convert a term-document occurrence matrix into a term-term or document-document co-occurrence matrix?
- Vacuum Tubes & Transistors Historical
- Who is Who in IR: Thomas K. Landauer
- Top CS Departments: Dartmouth College
- Outstanding Graduate Theses
- Calls and Events
- IR Blogs
- and more…