Thank you to those that have asked for back issues of the IRW newsletter. Titles will be listed in chronological order soon and made available to subscribers.
The new version of IRW has been released.
Why you should subscribe to IRW
Subscribe to IRW and be able to read or publish short articles on any topic at the intersection of information retrieval, data mining, business intelligence, and information security.
We look for how-to manuscripts; i.e., for articles that explain in transparent ways how heuristic concepts or algorithms work and why these are important. Build a reputation as a computer science how-to expert. Network within a selective circle of researchers.
By subscribing you will also be able to:
• Get answers or address research questions.
• Nominate the most influential IR scientists.
• Nominate top computer science departments.
• Recommend outstanding CS graduate theses.
• Announce upcoming or ongoing calls and events.
• Recommend your favorite IR/DM blogs.
Not a subscriber? See what you have been missing: