We have just launched The Binary Similarity Calculator. This is a new tool for computing binary-based similarity measures that is available now.
What it is
The Binary Similarity Calculator (BSC) can be used to compare binary sets, groups consisting of only two types of items or states. These are item sets that can be represented as sequences of 1’s and 0’s.
Who can benefit from it
• Marketing analysts that need to examine Yes/No-type questionnaires about products and services.
• Teachers and examiners that must score Yes/No-type exams or assess plagiarism cases.
• Engineers, mathematicians, and physicists that must evaluate On/Off-type records.
• Statisticians, bioanalysts, and others involved with sequencing analysis.
• To sum up, anyone that uses binary sets.